Do-Best appreciates the importance of protecting customer privacy in today’s information society, and makes every effort to protect our customers’ personal information, as described below.
Collection of Personal Information
Do-Best collects personal information through proper and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
1. Do-Best uses customer personal information only when necessary for concluding the business transactions that are presented to the customer when the information is collected.
2. Before Do-Best shares any personal information about its customers with a third party, or entrusts the handling of customer personal information to a third party, Do-Best investigates said third party rigorously and appropriately supervises said third party to ensure that its customers’ confidentiality is preserved.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Do-Best does not share any customer personal information with any third parties without the customer’s consent, except where stipulated by law.
Management of Personal Information
1. Do-Best maintains the accuracy of all personal information and keeps said information safe.
2. Do-Best implements appropriate information security measures to guard against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc., in order to prevent customers’ personal information from being lost, damaged, falsified, divulged, etc.
3. Do-Best does not divulge customer personal information to outside parties.